Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Clash were so much more than just a first generation punk band. Politically charged lyrics and an appetite for new rhythms gave the last gang in town an unmatched ability to create music that made you think and dance. ‘Rock the Casbah’, ‘Should I Stay or Should I Go’, and ‘I Fought the Law’ are just a few of the timeless Clash smash hits that are examples of the group embracing all genres while always still sounding like themselves. Through the Clash’s legacy, the band provided a new template for what a rock group could set out to accomplish musically, politically and culturally — and musicians today are still name checking the iconic group as sources for guidance and inspiration. With music that resonates down the decades, we’re paying homage to an epic force with a collage style tee that feels every bit as eclectic as the group. The Clash always envisioned a cooler, more humane world, and their music was their soundtrack to match. Each time you wear this tee, you’ll be representing an extension of their revolutionary and optimistic mission.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Slightly shrunken tee constructed to fit 'just right'. Featuring ladder stitch on all hems with shorter sleeves and a not-quite-cropped length
- Reversed seam detail on neck and shoulder seams
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19" length: 22"